Sewing and textiles with Ann
Well, if you really have been watching this space since I finished my previous blouse from this material, then you’ve been waiting a long time. The material was so difficult to sew, and worst, it’s not possible to mark the material. So I had to make something quite simple with the left overs. Which is what I have done here. And anyway, material like this doesn’t really demand a complicated pattern.
I did buy the ribbon specially, although at the time I was intending to use a different pattern and make something different. But it would have needed marking. The only marks here are for the pocket position, and I just stuck a pin through the pattern and positioned the pockets where the pin was. Easy!
There’s no more of this material left now………
15th March 2014
A bit of an unexpected update about this one. It would seem that…
View original post 97 more words